Thessaloniki, Greece (On-Site).
Intelligent Entertainment is a leading company in creating indoor entertainment projects, such as escape rooms, mini golf and themed adventure games.
Mostly known in Greece through its owned network of escape room franchise “The MindTrap”, the company has been intensely working with European clients and exporting its products. We offer the chance for a visual artist to join us and become part of a unique & creative experience in implementing art into objects.
The visual artist will be responsible for transforming scenery, constructions, decoration & other objects into vivid & captivating assets in accordance with the theme of each of our games.
Working closely with the constructions and game design department to grasp the thematic briefing and expectations, the visual artist is expected to utilize a series of artistic touches and tools to our props, such as painting, background design, Styrofoam artwork, fabrics & raw materials shaping. Aside of his/her artistic skills and theme understanding, the visual artist must obtain a good social skill and teamwork spirit, as it will be required to work with different departments to achieve the prop appearance goals.
· Artistic work on theme constructions and props.
· Art techniques implementation on props, mainly painting on various surfaces, background design, airbrushing, Styrofoam editing, decoupaging.
· Cross collaboration with constructors, game writers & project managers.
· Collaboration with vendors such as material suppliers.
· Occasional trips to the company’s projects abroad.
· Outstanding skills in a variety of artistic techniques, mainly painting, airbrushing, decoupage creation, Styrofoam editing.
· Proven work experience of at least three (3) years in a relevant position (Styrofoam concepts, theme park constructors, set designers, production houses etc are considered very relevant).
· A Degree in Fine Arts will be considered as an asset.
· Portfolio availability.
· An owned transportation vehicle for the daily commuting to the HQ will be considered an asset.
· Availability to travel abroad for short-terms.
· Competitive salary associated with your skills/expertise.
· Complete Health Insurance.
· The opportunity to evolve your profession in a multi-task environment with high quality set designs and props.
· Participation in conferences and training.
· Modern workplace environment and great team atmosphere.
· Full-time (40 hours per week) employment.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV/Portfolios via LinkedIn or directly, at [email protected], stating the ad code VA in the mail subject.
Submission deadline: Monday 28/02/2021 at 12:00 EEST.