Inside Sales Representative (Job code: ISR)
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece (On-Site).
Intelligent Entertainment is a leading company in creating quality indoor entertainment projects, such as escape rooms, mini golf courses and themed adventure games.
Mostly known in Greece through its owned escape room network “The MindTrap”, the company has been intensely working with European clients and exporting its products.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable to be making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
- Collaboration with sales and marketing associates to meet sales targets through various channels.
- Preparation & modification of new and existing sales tools and materials.
- Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of sales experience in the Business-to-Business sales field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency of written and verbal speech in English.
- Proficiency in German and/or French is considered as an important plus.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- An owned transportation vehicle for the daily commuting to the HQ will be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary associated with your skills/expertise.
- Complete Health Insurance.
- The opportunity to evolve your profession in a multi-task environment.
- Participation in conferences and training.
- Modern workplace environment and great team atmosphere
- Full-time (40 hours per week) employment.
All applicants should send their CV’s at [email protected] using “ISR” code in the name of their email subject. Applicants should send their resumes until 28/02/2022. 12:00 EEST.