Graphic Designer (Job Code: GD)
Intelligent Entertainment is one of the leading companies in the field of entertainment in southeast Europe. Our projects vary between escape rooms, mini-golfs & action immersive stages. Having developed a franchise network of our escape room brand ‘The MindTrap’ across Greece, we have been steadily expanding our products around Europe, Asia & America. We are looking for a lead Graphic Designer to take over the brand’s designs.
Our new lead Graphic Designer will have the chance to work in a company led and ran buy young & creative people and participate in the overall ambitious targets of further expansion abroad Greece whilst maintaining leadership in the domestic market. The professional we are looking for must have a proven and multi-dimensional experience in the world of design, an excellent knowledge of design software and tools, as well as a strong understanding of current trends, design styles. In addition, prior experience in working with dxf files for CNC router cutting production will be heavily taken into account.
- Design creation for our games constructions, assets, riddles & decoration – ideally efficiency in creating/editing/converting dxf files.
- Design creation for our promotional campaigns digital marketing needs – ideally enhanced with After Effects knowledge to include short/creative videos.
- Offline/print design creation (flyers, t-shirts, billboards).
- UI/UX responsibilities in editing/re-designing parts of our original software running in our stores.
- Art & Design/Graphic Design college graduate.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere).
- UI/UX Design – basic principles.
- Former experience with dxf files for CNC router & laser cutting machines will be heavily taken into account.
- Minimum designer experience of 3 years.
- Design portfolio availability.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Effiency in German language will be considered.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Video editing knowledge (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, DaVinci Pro).
- Principles understanding of html/css.
- German language efficiency.
Canditates are requested to send their CVs and protfolios at [email protected], mentioning the job code (GD).
Tags : Career