Inside Sales Representative (Job code: ISR)
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece (On-Site).
Intelligent Entertainment is a leading company in creating quality indoor entertainment projects, such as escape rooms, mini golf courses and themed adventure games.
Mostly known in Greece through its owned escape room network “The MindTrap”, the company has been intensely working with European and international clients and exporting its products. Intelligent Entertainment is currently the top escape room supplier in major European countries such as Germany.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable to be making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and ultimately securing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
- Collaboration with sales and marketing associates to meet sales targets through various channels.
- Preparation & modification of new and existing sales tools and materials.
- Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business.
- At least 1 to 3 years’ of sales experience in the Business-to-Business sales field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency of written and verbal speech in English.
- Proficiency in German and/or French is considered as an important plus.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- An owned transportation vehicle for the daily commuting to the HQ will be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary rightful to your skills/expertise.
- Complete Health Insurance.
- The opportunity to evolve your profession in a multi-task environment.
- Participation in conferences and training.
- Modern workplace environment consisted mainly of young professionals and great team spirit.
- Full-time (40 hours per week) employment.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV/Portfolios via LinkedIn Easy Apply or directly, at [email protected], stating the ad code ISR in the mail subject.
Apply via LinkedIn here.
Submission deadline: Monday 30/01/2023 at 12:00 EEST.