Graphic Designer (Job Code: GD)
Intelligent Entertainment is a leading company in creating indoor entertainment projects, such as escape rooms, mini golf and themed adventure games.
Mostly known in Greece through its owned network of escape room franchise “The MindTrap”, the company has been intensely working with European clients and exporting its products. We offer the chance to hop on board and share the remarkable journey of communicating our premium production to global audiences. We are looking for a lead Graphic Designer to take over the brand’s designs.
Our new lead Graphic Designer will have the chance to work in a company led and ran buy young & creative people and participate in the overall ambitious targets of further expansion abroad Greece whilst maintaining leadership in the domestic market. The professional we are looking for must have a proven and multi-dimensional experience in the world of design, an excellent knowledge of design software and tools, as well as a strong understanding of current trends and design styles.
- Design creation of brand identity material; exhibition catalogues, corporate visuals, corporate identity.
- Design creation for our promotional campaigns digital marketing needs – ideally enhanced with After Effects knowledge to include short/creative videos.
- Offline/print design creation (flyers, t-shirts, billboards, digital wallpapers).
- UI/UX responsibilities in editing/re-designing parts of our original software running in our stores.
- Art & Design/Graphic Design college graduate.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom).
- UI/UX Design – basic principles.
- Former experience with DXF files for CNC router & laser cutting machines will be considered.
- Minimum designer experience of 3 years.
- Design portfolio availability.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Adobe After Effects will be greatly considered.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Additional Desired Assets:
- Adobe XD knowledge and/or experience.
- Video editing knowledge and/or experience (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, DaVinci Pro).
- Principles understanding of html/css.
- An owned transportation vehicle for the daily commuting to the HQ will be considered an asset.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV/Portfolios via LinkedIn or directly, at [email protected], stating the ad code DMR in the mail subject.
Submission deadline: Monday 28/02/2021 at 12:00 EEST.