Full-Stack Developer (Engineer) (Job code: FSD)
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece (On-Site)
Intelligent Entertainment is a leading company in creating quality indoor entertainment projects, such as escape rooms, mini golf courses and themed adventure games. Mostly known in Greece through its owned escape room network “The MindTrap”, the company has been intensely working with European clients and exporting its products. We offer the chance for Full-Stack Developers to join our existing devs team and participate in the development of frontend UIs and architecture for our themed entertainment and escape rooms.
The candidates must have excellent software development skills and, above all, the desire to challenge themselves in the creation of entertainment goods.
Our Full-Stack Developers are responsible for a variety of software challenges, mainly code development, UI interfaces, API designing, cross-platform optimizations, for primarily frontend cases, but will also be expected to give a hand in our backend quests too. The Full Stack Developer needs to passionate, enthusiastic about the position and the creative requirements. As part of a development team crossing with other departments, he/she is expected to be social and open-minded team players.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experienced with React.js.
- Proficiency with server-side technologies such as Spring Boot and Node.js.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in English language.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to time-manage within project deadlines.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- An owned transportation vehicle for the daily commuting to the HQ will be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary associated with your skills/expertise.
- Complete Health Insurance.
- The opportunity to evolve your profession in a multi-task environment.
- Participation in conferences and training.
- Modern workplace environment and great team atmosphere
- Full-time (40 hours per week) employment.
Submission deadline: Monday 30/01/2023 at 12:00 EEST.