Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Intelligent Entertainment is a leading company in creating quality indoor entertainment projects, such as escape rooms, mini golf courses and themed adventure games.
Mostly known in Greece through its owned escape room network “The MindTrap”, the company has been intensely working with European clients and exporting its products. We offer the chance for Electronics Engineers to hop on board and work in creating unique automation experiences for global audiences.
We are hiring two (2) Electronics Engineers to create and optimize new escape rooms & entertainment games, with cutting edge technologies.
The candidate must have excellent knowledge of the installation, creation & wiring of electronic systems, but also practical experience in constructions. His/her role will be multidimensional and highly creative, as he/she will deal with several unique and creative projects.
Our electronics engineers are the bloodstream of our projects. They are responsible for implementing key electrical designs and automated scenarios. Through soldering THT/SMD components for circuit boards they enable the proper function and automation of our games. Occasionally, they travel abroad to wire their components and perform quality checks upon delivery to the clients. Our electronics engineers are essential for the healthy workflow of our game scenarios, and they are expected to keep a close collaboration with a mixture of other departments, mainly with constructors, software engineers & game writers.
· Implementation of electronic plans and blueprints.
· Wiring of props, quality & function checks.
· Close collaboration with software engineers, electricians, constructors and game writers for the projects delivery.
· Soldering THT/SMD components tasks.
· Frequent short-term travels, mainly to other European countries, for the projects delivery and quality checks of delivered material and props.
· Degree in Electronics engineering or Electrical engineering.
· Proven experience in soldering THT/SMD components for PCB.
· Excellent skills in cable management.
· At least three (3) years of experience in practical electronics, handiwork efficiency, tools & assets familiarity & operation (PCB Electronics).
· Good level of English.
· Practical thinking with a technical perspective.
· Ability to work under strict deadlines.
· Team spirit.
· Availability to travel abroad.
· An owned transportation vehicle for the daily commuting to the HQ will be considered an asset.
· Competitive salary associated with your skills/expertise.
· Complete Health Insurance.
· The opportunity to evolve your profession in a multi-task environment.
· Participation in conferences and training.
· Modern workplace environment and great team atmosphere
· Full-time (40 hours per week) employment.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV/Portfolios via LinkedIn or directly, at [email protected], stating the ad code ELEC in the mail subject.
Submission deadline: Monday 28/02/2021 at 12:00 EEST.